The Social Sciences Forum presents topics and perspectives of vital interest to the social sciences community and beyond. Lectures are free and open to the public and will last approximately one hour, followed by a question and answer period and a reception.
Topics of this fall’s lectures include:
- The Constitution and Civil Rights: The Search for Equality in a Multi-Racial America (9/12)
- Better Living Through Economics (9/13)
- US Trade Policy in the Asia-Pacific (9/27)
- Genetics & Personalized Medicine (10/12)
- China Goes Global (11/3)
- Teaching Peace and Nonviolent Social Change (11/15)
If you have any questions, contact Delana Gregg at email@example.com or ext. 5-2916.