To our recent staff new hires and re-hires:
We are delighted you have chosen UMBC as your place of employment, and we welcome you to the campus community.
Each new employee comes to UMBC with a unique set of skills, abilities and talents. You have the opportunity to contribute directly to UMBC’s success and our primary objectives: (1) to be one of the best public research universities in the nation; (2) to be a major resource for Maryland and greater Baltimore; and (3) to create a campus community that finds enrichment in cultural and ethnic diversity.
Again, welcome to UMBC, and we hope that your experiences here are rewarding.
- Joshua Cole, Center for Urban Environmentall Researcj and Education
- Edward Stephenson, Physical Education
- Mark Jarzynski, Imaging Research Center
- Dominic Merritt, Mail Services
- Justin Scott, Mail Services
- Jacqueline Aliotta, University Commons
- Shari Cain, Shriver Center
- Ray Martin, Intercollegiate Sports Administration
- Jeremy Tiedt, Intercollegiate Sports Administration
- Eric Newton, Intercollegiate Sports Administration
- Raevynn Ashley Williams, Shriver Center