In these challenging times, many of us are experiencing greater workload demands and it is increasingly difficult to continue doing work in the same way. We need to look at our work with a fresh perspective and creatively find ways to do things more efficiently. Our leaders are the key players who can make this happen.
People in leadership roles will learn:
- How to lead by initiating and facilitating improvement conversations
- How to inspire others to implement changes
- What questions to ask
- How to identify some immediate areas for rethinking how the work gets done
- Clear tips on how to make work processes and procedures more efficient
- Ways to cultivate the support needed for changes to be successful
This workshop provides a clear model and accompanying tools for looking at how work gets done and how it can be changed to address the challenges we’re facing today. This program offers you a quick return on your time invested – it provides you with tools and techniques for saving time and effort that you can immediately begin putting into practice.
The workshop will be Friday, October 7, 8:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., in the University Center, Room 312.
Register by Thursday, September 22, at umbc.edu/training.
Get a flyer with details at umbc.edu/hr/T&OD/schedule.htm