The Office of Student Life’s Mosaic Center presents “UMBC Talks: Why is Privilege Such a Scary Word?”, part of the UMBC Talks series.
Every Wednesday from noon-1 p.m. in the Mosaic Center, Commons 2B23, students, faculty and staff are invited to the discussion series, “UMBC Talks.” Bring your lunch! Mark your calendars for our upcoming discussions:
- Nov. 3: Why Is Privilege Such a Scary Word?
- Nov. 10: “Keeping it 100”: Being Honest and Truthful in 2010
- Nov. 17: Indigenous Americans: Where Do Our Roots Lie?
- Dec. 1: The Impact of Facebook: What is the Meaning of Friendship for Today’s College Students?
- Dec. 8: Burnout at UMBC: What is it and how do students, staff and faculty deal with it?
For more information, email the Office of Student Life’s Mosaic Center staff at email@example.com.