All students, faculty and staff are invited to UMBC Talks: A Diversity Dialogue Series, every Wednesday from noon-1 p.m. in the Mosaic Center, Commons 2B23. Bring your lunch!
Mark Your Calendars for our Upcoming Discussions:
- October 27: Texting, Tweeting, and Talking: The Effects of Living in a Technology-Based, Fast-Paced Society
- November 3: Why Is Privilege Such a Scary Word?
- November 10: “Keeping it 100”: Being Honest & Truthful in 2010
- November 17: Indigenous Americans: Where Do Our Roots Lie?
- December 1: The Impact of Facebook: What is the Meaning of Friendship for Today’s College Students?
- December 8: Burnout at UMBC: What is it and how do students, staff and faculty deal with it?
For more information, please email the Office of Student Life’s Mosaic Center staff at email@example.com.