“We Love Catonsville, Past, Present and Future” will be the theme of the 2010 Catonsville Business Awards, to be held at Rolling Road Golf Club on Wednesday, October 13.
Each year, the Chamber recognizes the accomplishments of its members for their commendable business achievements and their strong support of the Catonsville community.
The 2010 winners are:
- Entrepreneur Award: Trax on Wax
- Community Outreach: Chef Paolino’s Cafe
- Innovative Technology: bwtech@UMBC Clean Energy Technology Incubator
- Revitalization: Atwater’s Naturally Leavened Bread
- Kirby Spencer: Coldwell Banker Commercial & Residential
- Legacy: Community College of Baltimore County Catonsville
For the full write-up on each award winner, visit the Catonsville Chamber View at catonsville.org/newsletter/.
The recipients of the President’s Award, Advocacy Award and Businessperson of the Year will be announced at the awards ceremony.
Tickets are available for $55 each or a table of 10 for $500, and can be purchased at www.catonsville.org.